If LinkedIn and Tinder had a love child, it would be Gigstr. The gig platform for students and young professionals offers you the possibility to act as self employed directly over the platform. So, why create a jobseeker profile on Gigstr? Find out below!
Do you want to…?
- Access to gig opportunities parallel to your studies?
- Be contacted directly by companies for gig opportunities?
- Lace your professional life with school and private life?
- Grow your network and explore different industries and companies?
- Find a safe and easy way to be self employed?
Did you say ‘hell yeah’ to most of these questions? Then you should definitely visit your app store and create a jobseeker profile on Gigstr.
Using the Gigstr platform let’s you…
- Apply to gigs with your profile.
- Get contacted directly by companies who’ve scouted your profile.
- Work and get paid through us.
To work and get paid through Gigstr means that…
- You’re in charge. It’s up to you which gigs you want to apply to and what salary you demand.
- If you and an employer agree to work together, the employer creates a job offer in the app and sends it to you. This job offer is your contract that you can choose to accept and report according to.
- Job offers can be both ongoing and time limited.
- Employers pay Gigstr, and we handle all admin, employer liabilities and taxes. You receive your decided-upon salary -taxed and ready to be used.
- All our gigstrs are covered by a standard work insurance while working.
- We have personal service. Our staff is here to assist you and is available via email, chat or telephone.
To sum it up. Gigstr helps you build your network and make money parallel to your studies.