Rasmus Solholm, Speaker Gig Economy in Scandinavia
Book Rasmus Solholm, Stockholm: Speaker Gig Economy in Scandinavia
Gigstr CEO and Founder Rasmus Solholm is based out of Stockholm. He is available for talks, panel discussions and interviews on the following subjects:
- The Gig Economy – What is it, where did it come from and where is it heading?
- Building a Gig Platform – The startup journey of Gigstr.
- The Gig Economy as a Labour Market Paradigm – What do workers, employers, politicians and institutions need to do in order to keep up?
- The Gig Economy in Scandinavia – The unique characteristics of Swedish and Scandinavian Gig Economy, and its latest developments.
Rasmus has been featured in a number of different contexts discussing the coming of the Gig Economy, most notably:
- EFN interview on the Swedish Gig Economy
- Driva Eget’s podcast #drivaegetpodden
- DI Digital article on Gigstr’s success
Speaker and interview inquiries are made through Gigstr’s press contact Alexander Åström. Contact him here.
The Offline Sales & Marketing Newsletter!
It’s crowded online. Want to receive more content and news on how to sell and market better in physical channels? Access this for free by entering your email below!