Promoter for world’s leading speaker brands – Bergen, Oslo, Trondheim, Stavanger.
Are you outgoing, energetic and love meeting new people? Do you love music and tech with previous sales experience and would spend June working for two of the world’s leading manufacturers of speakers? Read more and apply below!
About the gig
The assignment is for two of the world’s most innovative tech and loudspeaker companies where you will work as Promoter and Brand Ambassador for their new and exclusive speaker series that have just launched on the Scandinavian market.
As a Promoter and Ambassador for the brands, you will promote and demonstrate two new and exciting speaker series in different stores. As you will be the face of the brands, you are always looking to create the best customer experience possible, both in terms of the specific products as well as the brands in general. In order for you to succeed with this, you will receive a full-day of training prior to starting the project. You will receive product specific training as well as training in sales, service and presentation techniques.
Important information about the gig
- Date & Time: 6-30 June (every shift is 5 hours, should be able to work 50% of the time).
- Training takes place in Oslo 28/5 (Full day, Gigstr will pay to get there).
- Cities: Bergen, Oslo, Trondheim, Stavanger.
- Salary: 180 NOK/H + holiday pay
- Other: Driving licenses are a requirement.
As Brand Ambassador at Gigstr you are expected to:
- Be driven and take initiative.
- Be representative and service oriented.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Always want to give 110% at the gig.
Apply directly via the link below! Mark your email with Promoter + Your name & City and include a short pitch of why you should be a Promoter.
The deadline for applications is 17/5 at. 23:00.
The Offline Sales & Marketing Newsletter!
It’s crowded online. Want to receive more content and news on how to sell and market better in physical channels? Access this for free by entering your email below!